December 23, 2010

A Christmas Story - Realtor's Toolbox Style

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, so that means that the new year will be here soon. There's not much that can be done to change your results for 2010, although a few of you may still be praying for some pending deals to stay together and make it to the closing table, huh?

In homage to A Visit from St. Nicholas by Clement C. Moore (or Henry Livingston, Jr. if you believe Wikipedia's
version), here's my version of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas - a recap of the year in real estate and some friendly Toolbox suggestions for a successful 2011. Please enjoy the video below.



If you are reading this post in your email, there's a good chance you don't see any video. It's alright. You can either click on the title of the blog above or click here to watch it on YouTube.

I hope you enjoy the video but even more importantly, I hope you enjoy your holidays with family, friends and loved ones. May your friends become clients and your clients become friends.

I appreciate the continued support of the blog as well as my personal efforts to impact individuals in both their business and personal lives. I love what I do and I will continue to "teach with passion and enthusiasm, instilling confidence and excitement in my students."

Until my next post, keep building relationships, solving problems and having fun.

Merry Christmas!