"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run."
The smell of football is in the air with college starting up in a few weeks. The professionals have finally resolved their labor issues and are in the midst of training camps and will kick off their season in a little under a month.
In competition to the cheers soon to be heard around your local gridiron, the "boys of summer" have started heating things up and the pennant races across America's baseball diamonds are keeping at least one of the true sport's fan's two eyes on their game.
From the Baseball Field to the Field of Real Estate
It's a new week. Let's think of it as the top of the inning and guess who's up to bat? Yep, it's you.
Are you ready to get up there and swing for the fences? Here comes the pitch...
- Will you call that former client of yours who you ran into this weekend?
- Could you stop by the expired listing that just showed up in the MLS Search of your target area?
- How about calling on that For Sale By Owner who has been trying to sell for the last several months in your neighborhood?
- Should you try out the new dialogue that you've been practicing in the office on your next Open House visitor?
- Don't let fear stop you from showing up at your next coaching session.
- Reach out to some of your "less vocal" connections on your social media channels and get engaged.
The market isn't going to toss you any easy pitches so you better dig your feet in, focus on the ball and start swinging for the fences.
Get out there and start building relationships, solving problems and having fun.
There's no way you can swing and miss at all three of those.
Flickr photo credit - Meadowsa