And that's a good thing.
So just for some holiday fun today, see if you can figure out the names of the following Christmas carols using just the photos below.
(Answers are further down but don't cheat until you have to)
1. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
2. Away in a Manger (a weigh in + a manger)
3. Ave Maria (oy vey + Maria Sharapova)
4. Angels We Have Heard on High (Anaheim Angels + 1/2 of a Oui magazine + herd + High)
5. All I Want for Christmas is You (Ali + 4 wants + Christmas + ISU)
6. We Three Kings of Orient Are (3 wee Little Kings + oar + Ian Ziering + tar)
7. Blue Christmas
8. The Christmas Song (Chess nuts + roasting on an Open + fire)
9. Deck the Halls
10. The First Noel (Sean Connery was the 1st Dr. No + Elle McPherson)
11. Feliz Navidad (Fleece + Navy Dad)
12. Frosty the Snowman
13. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Half + you + oar +shelf + mary + little Christmas)
14. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
15. White Christmas (IM dreaming + white Christmas)
16. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear (It Cayman on top of a clear midnight)
17. Jingle Bells (Jungle with an i makes "jingle" + southern belles)
18. Joy to the World
19. Oh Come All Ye Faithful (Sadahuru Oh + calm + awl + Ol' Faithful)
20. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
21. Silent Night (breathe right strips eliminate snoring)
22. We Wish You a Merry Christmas (wee witch + ewe + Mary Tyler Moore + Chris Henry + mass)
23. Over the River and Through the Woods
How did you do? Did you get them all?
Regardless of your score, thanks for playing along and as always...thanks for being a loyal reader.
Merry Christmas to everyone. May you enjoy a great weekend with family and friends.