May 18, 2009

Monday Morning's Match

Greetings Tool Heads! I hope you enjoyed a fabulous weekend and are ready to achieve some outstanding levels of effort and success this week, month and year.



I thought it might be neat to introduce a new tool to The Realtor's Toolbox I will call the "Monday Morning Match." I am constantly reading, listening to or watching for ideas, concepts or people who can provide a quick burst of energy, challenge or inspiration to my day. Many times, all we need is the proverbial "match" to light a fire inside of us to get things happening in our lives.



Today's "match" comes from the self proclaimed "Chief Executive Salesman" Jeffrey Gitomer, author of the New York Times best seller The Little Red Book of Selling and many other fabulous sales related books.



It's called "The 95/95 Proposition. Which 95 are You?" and it talks about what you can do today to give yourself a better chance of enjoying success tomorrow. You can read the article by clicking here.



Let me know if it provides that "spark" that might be needed.