As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday, think of all the things you have to be thankful for.
- A spouse or partner who supports your efforts every day to build relationships, solve problems and have fun.
- Children and parents, living or dead, who love you unconditionally whether you close a deal this week or not.
- Extended family members who want your success almost as much as you want it yourself.
- Clients who have trusted you to assist them with their real estate needs in 2011 or years previous.
- Anyone who has referred you a lead, whether it came to fruition or not
- Your branch manager who coaches and supports your efforts
- The hard working staff (full time & part time) of your branch and company whose work behind the scenes helps you do your jobs better and more efficiently.
- Your company leadership who provides you with tradition, teamwork, tools, technology and training in your local marketplace.
- Local affiliates such as lenders, title company personnel, home inspectors, builders and any other vendor or might have an impact on your transactions.
- Your local board, state associations and National Association of Realtors for continuing to support and work hard to protect private property rights of all residents.
Leave anyone I forgot in the comments below or drop me an email. I'm curious to know who you're thankful for this year?
"None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy."
~Fred De Witt Van Amburgh