A few things to think about this week...one for each day of the week.
- “What you are is what you have been. What you’ll be is what you do now.”- Buddha
- "If you are going to be a champion, you must be willing to pay a greater price." - Bud Wilkinson
- "The difference between failure and success is doing a thing nearly right and doing it exactly right."- Edward C. Simmons
- "Success isn't something that just happens - success is learned, success is practiced and then it is shared." - Sparky Anderson
- "Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period." - Lou Holtz
- "Victory belongs to the most persevering."- Napoleon
- "Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."- John Wooden